Title: Software Engineer
Design and code Linux network layer 2 kernel driver in Symmetric Multiple Processors (SMP) environments using C. Port to new operating system platforms. Maintain and enhance code. Apply neural networks and machine learning algorithms on virtual cloud systems and implement them in a bare metal hypervisor kernel. Develop system level unit tests and validation code for Network Layer 2 kernel drivers. Develop high performance modules using C, C++, and Python. Diagnose problems, debug code. Develop auto deployment scripts for virtual cloud systems. Conduct research and investigate the machine learning algorithms that can run efficiently on distributed virtual cloud environments and Hypervisor Linux kernel.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- 1 year of experience as Software Architect, Research Assistant, Software Developer, or related occupation;
- Experience with C/C++;
- Experience with Python;
- Experience with operating system internals, SMP, and Linux Kernel;
- Experience with Networks layer 2 Kernel driver;
- Experience with algorithm analysis and design;
- Experience with SQL Postgre SQL; and
- Experience with Neural Network and Machine Learning.
Work site: 1800 Green Hills Road, Suite 113, Scotts Valley CA 95066
Qualified applicants mail resumes only to Catbird Networks, Inc. Attn. HR/SE, 1800 Green Hills Road, Suite 113, Scotts Valley CA 95066.